De Molen Tours.
SELF GUIDED TOUR
- For a gold coin ($2.00) donation per person, you can take a self-guided tour of the upper levels and see the working parts of the mill.
- There is no time limit and you can move through the floors at your leisure.
- We recommend you arrive no later than 3 pm to allow you time to take your tour, the upper levels close at 3.30pm.
- Self-guided tours do not require bookings, however, we would prefer you notify us if your group is more than 10 people.
- For a slightly larger donation ($5.00), person we offer a guided tour of the upper levels of the mill.
- There will be a tour guide with you at all times explaining how De Molen works and our history, giving you a more personal experience.
- A guided tour takes approx. 30 - 45 minutes, in this time we encourage you to ask questions!
- A minimum of 8 people is preferred for guided tours,
- Guided tours are available daily from 10am to 3pm, although prior enquiry & booking are a must.
- School groups and Community groups most welcome.
We look forward to meeting you.
Please contact us Ph: 06 363 5601